Careers / Positions Director- Closing / Post Closing
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The Director of Closing and Post-Closing is a key leadership role responsible for leading the Managers who oversee the timely and accurate processing of loan units within the department. The Director will play a key role in setting the strategy for the overall department, as well as serve as a member of the Sage leadership team and work in close partnership with peers, internal business partners, external third-party vendors and executive management to set and execute the overall operations strategy.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure efficient, high quality processes by leveraging professional experience, knowledge of best practices, operational efficiency tools and methodologies
- Work in close partnership with the leadership team and internal stakeholders to ensure an optimal end-to-end mortgage process flow
- Directly supervise the managers of the Closing, Post-Closing & 3rd party vendor departments
- Responsible for managing relationships/performance/administration of third party vendors and coordinate/work with compliance on due diligence, vendor assessments, and monitoring of third party vendors
- Ensure all team members are appropriately trained on relevant standard operating procedures, customer
service expectations, applicable systems, compliance rules and regulations, internal company polices, and
- Help set and execute the department strategy
- Build, develop, and grow relationships with other stakeholders within the company
- Ensure a culture of teamwork, high performance, intense customer focus, and strong employee
engagement exists within the department
- Ensure each employee in the department is properly coached and managed to a high standard, and is
managed out if not able to properly perform their role
- Stay current on the latest trends, technologies, and competitive pressures in the industry
What We’re Looking For:
- 7-10 years in a mortgage management/leadership role required
- Strong knowledge of lender/investor guidelines and requirements for Purchases and Refinances for Conventional, FHA and VA loans required
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong understanding of mortgage loan pricing and loan guidelines required
- Experience managing various operations functions such as Closing, Post-Closing and Vendor Management
- Encompass use and customization experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required
- Strong analytical skills with advanced problem solving capabilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products required
- Intense customer/client focus
- Highly effective managerial capabilities to include inspirational leadership
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Agility and adaptability
- Strong team player
Who We Are
Sage Mortgage is a digital mortgage Lender redefining the mortgage origination experience. By building new technology solutions we're creating simple and clean customer experiences to simplify the mortgage application process. Our team has developed a fully digital online application that enables the user to complete their application and start looking for the right mortgage that matches their needs 24/7. We then marry the digital journey with exceptional human interaction from our expert Loan Officers to create the best possible borrower experience.
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures