Careers / Positions Associate Visual Designer, Power
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Power team at Red Ventures helps customers find the right power and solar solutions for their homes. We’re looking for an Associate Visual Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling visual assets that engage users across multiple partnerships as well as owned-and-operated brands. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, flexible, and has the ability to multi-task on multiple projects simultaneously.
What You’ll Do
- Design intuitive, usable, and engaging interactions and visual digital designs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams throughout the design process.
- Participate in the design process end-to-end, from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Decipher user experience problems into actionable items to solve business problems.
- Stay up to date with UI and UX trends and continuously look for creative ideas and inspiration.
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of UI or visual design experience
- Strong understanding of design principles, layout strategy and best practices
- Working knowledge Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, and/or Figma.
- Results-oriented conceptual thinking across web, mobile and social platforms
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-changing environment
- A collaborative team player with a positive outlook and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to meet deadlines amidst shifting business priorities
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures