Careers / Positions Social Analyst, Gaming and Entertainment
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
- The Social Analyst curates content and publishes that content across various social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok. They will use data to determine what
- content to schedule on a daily basis and to help inform future content strategy.
- Curate content to post on Social Platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and TikTok
- Use Social Intelligence and Listening tools like CrowdTangle to identify areas of social content production
- Use in-platform data tools and excel to drive insights on social content strategy and performance
- Ensure timely delivery of all projects
- Maintain high-quality standards across all published social posts
- Participate in regular brainstorm sessions providing content ideas for all social platforms
- Report on social performance and provide insights on how to grow key KPIs
- Be the person behind GameSpot’s massive social following driving interaction and engagement with the brand
- 2+ Years of Social Media Publishing Experience across at least 2 of the following:
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube
- Experience using Excel to analyze data and drive insights
- Passion for the gaming industry
- Strong communication skills to efficiently communicate with the wider social and business teams
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to set and keep deadlines
- Experience with Asana is a plus
- Experience with Google Suite (Drive, Docs, Sheets, etc.)
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be adaptable; the video game industry changes frequently, and rapidly, and priorities will change as a result
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 4,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, in addition to several international locations. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, ZDNet, GameSpot, Metacritic, Healthline, The Points Guy and Bankrate.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures