Careers / Positions Community Brand Social Media Coordinator - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As Community Brand Social Media Coordinator, you will spearhead the launch of new accounts and new social brand campaigns to drive audience acquisition and engagement on social for Healthline’s chronic condition communities. In this role, you will be responsible for bringing Healthline Media’s voice and brand to life for our chronic condition communities across multiple touchpoints in our followers daily lives—focusing on our core social media platforms of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest, plus experimenting with other platforms like TikTok and Reddit. Partnering closely with editorial, social media and community teams, you will be responsible for managing our social calendar across platforms, and ideating informative content formats to bring to our audience of chronic condition communities, as well as sourcing and maintaining relationships with passionate patient advocate influencers in this space to help our peer-support communities thrive. If you’re passionate about social media trends, a blend of creative and data, emerging platforms and building community, this role is for you.
You’ll be joining a cross-functional team of editors, marketers, analysts, designers and product leads who enjoy working together to best serve our audience. We’re a collaborative, strategic, and inquisitive team that cares deeply about having a positive impact on the world.
What You'll Do
- Manage relationships with influencers and patient advocate community
- Post content across social media platform (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, etc) and measure performance
- Work closely with the Healthline Media social media team to engage audiences of non-profit and patient advocate partners
- Identify and brainstorm new influencer and patient advocate partners
- Coordinate with Community Editor, Community Brand Social Media Manager and Director of Special Projects to ensure that content is on brand
- Develop testing and ROI analysis for this content and its performance / engagement
What We're Looking For
- At least one year experience managing social media account(s) for a consumer facing brand
- Comfort posting content across multiple platforms and handles
- Excellent understanding of programming campaigns across different platforms to maximize engagement and reach, and how to repurpose content across platforms in efficient ways
- A passion for social media, internet culture, and community building
- Collaborative and curious attitude
A Red Ventures Brand:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline