Careers / Positions Senior Product Analyst - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital, and the right care. The Sr. Product Analyst will partner with product and engineering teams to use data and analytics to define, implement, and measure product features in order to understand our customer experiences on Healthgrades.com. We’re looking for a data-driven individual who has extensive experience telling a story with data and a passion for solving customer problems to join our BI teams and use analytics to drive product feature development and strategy.
What You'll Do
- Partner with Product Development, Design, Engineering, Data, and Marketing to use data to drive product decisions
- Collaborate with stakeholders and the BI team to develop business unit metrics and/or key performance indicators
- Drive communication and data storytelling best practices and thought leadership across product and BI
- Build reporting solutions that leverage Tableau to answer key business questions
- Define technical implementations to ensure accurate, scalable web tracking
- Document and communicate findings and insights to business unit leaders, and provide strategic recommendations with clear business outcomes and assumptions
- Answer ad-hoc analytics questions to support business operations
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Analytics, or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience working in analytics, preferably product experience
- Proficient in SQL and BI visualization tools, Tableau preferred
- Experience in web analytics / clickstream data preferred
- Strong communication skills, both with technical and non-technical audiences
- Expert ability to tell stories with data, educate and motivate stakeholders to act on recommendations
- Inquisitive and consultative mindset, rather than reacting to circumstances
- Excellent problem-solving skills and end-to-end quantitative thinking
- Ability to assess and address data quality concerns
- Ability to translate data findings into actionable recommendations and process improvements
- Ability to set priorities and manage time to complete tasks and meet deadlines
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $70,000 - $90,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades