Careers / Positions Desktop Support Engineer II
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
What You'll Do
- Installation and support end user devices over the phone, remotely, and in-person
- Providing technical support to end users on basic hardware issues
- End-user workspace setup and teardown
- Help manage and audit inventory
- Work out of a ticketing system(ServiceNow)
- Audit/Triage tickets from agents and sales support that need to go to other teams
- Assist with managing/coordinating outages and outage communication
- Monitor Slack channels for trends
- Communicate with Sales team regarding IT changes
- Assist with partner security audit walk-throughs
- Work with multiple tech groups including Windows, AV, Network, Development teams
- Assistance on Global RV projects as needed
- Participate in a weekly on call rotation
- This is a first shift position (approx. 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
What We're Looking For
- Windows 10 and macOS installation, JAMF/SCCM configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Active Directory, O365 & JAMF
- Basic scripting skills with PowerShell
- Working knowledge of Outlook and Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with over the phone and remote screen sharing support
- Willingness to help as needed on other projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Be a self-starter with a team focused, positive attitude and an attention to detail
- Willing to teach and mentor
If a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19, as this position is required to work onsite. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures