Careers / Positions Campaign Distribution & Data Specialist - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Campaign Distribution & Data Specialist is essential to the day-to-day management of campaign promotions and yield management on Healthgrades Owned & Operated and Partner sites; monitoring and analyzing key metrics, providing data driven direction on the daily promotional mix. The ideal candidate will possess a complementary blend of Ad Serving, DSP, data-analyses, and technical expertise; possessing a strong attention to detail with excellent quantitative and analytical skills, with specific experience and interest in the digital environment. We are seeking an individual that is team-oriented, open to change -- thriving in a fast-paced environment, has a positive attitude and is excited rolling up their sleeves and problem solving.
What You'll Do
- Manage all aspects of the Distribution trafficking workflow via GAM, Programmatic DSPs, and RSS feed updates using an in-house Content Management System
- Own day-to-day execution of tasks and ad hoc requests from the Sales and Revenue Operations teams to optimize ad campaign delivery and improve promotional yield
- Work with internal teams to achieve optimal campaign delivery thru QA & performance troubleshooting, and the testing & incorporation of new/improved products, platforms or vendors into the promotional distribution workflow
- Prepare and produce weekly, bi-weekly and monthly KPI-driven analytics reports for internal teams and external partners
- Monitor performance of audience data strategies and report on key findings
- Troubleshooting, identifying patterns, and generating new approaches to reporting
- Create & maintain promotional calendars, documents and workflow documentation for purpose of sharing across internal and external teams
What We're Looking For
- 1-2 years of experience working with web analytics reporting
- 2-3 years of digital trafficking experience preferred
- Experience with digital ad technologies (HTML, Flash, ad servers, content management systems, etc.), Supply/Demand Side Platforms and Data Management Platforms
- Existing knowledge of Adobe or other Web Analytics is a plus
- Demonostrated ability to multitask while staying self-motivated and organized
- Analytical mindset with attention to detail, accuracy and accountability
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a motivated team
- Excellent communicator, comfortable on email, phone and IM, with the ability to effectively manage communication style up, across and down
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $80,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades