Careers / Positions QA Engineer, CardsApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for a passionate and innovative QA engineer to work with our web, mobile, platform services, and data teams to ensure the quality, performance and precision of the core technologies that power owned-and-operated brands like Bankrate.com, Creditcards.com, and more. You will be responsible for ensuring that our web services and data are scalable, consistent, and stable and that our front-end experiences are world-class.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases for new features
- Work across the team to solidify acceptance criteria for user stories and functional requirements
- Train and evangelize engineers on best practices and proper techniques for software testing and quality assurance
- Take the lead on documenting and triaging issues across our platform, taking ownership of bug reporting and validating solutions
- Maintain testing database by tracking defects and regression tests
- Implement and perform load/stress tests to drive the performance of our platform
- Spearhead automated UI testing using Selenium WebDriver
What We're Looking For
- 3-5 years of professional experience working as a QA Engineer, focused on consumer-facing web and mobile software.
- You thrive in a small team environment and are comfortable working across products to manage End to End scope
- Experience with the full product life cycle and have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have worked with Jira or similar tools
- You have experience in BDD and TDD
- Ability to take ownership of projects, and always ask why
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience with SQL Databases
- Experience with API and Component driven testing
- Experience with Docker, CircleCI and AWS
- Experience with testing tools like Browserstack
- Experience writing tests using frameworks like Mocha, and Selenium, Cypress
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.