Careers / Positions Associate QA Engineer, Cards
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is looking for a passionate and innovative Associate QA engineer to work with our web, mobile, platform services, and data teams to ensure the quality, performance and precision of the core technologies that power owned-and-operated brands like Bankrate.com, Creditcards.com, and more. You will be responsible for ensuring that our web services and data are scalable, consistent, and stable and that our front-end experiences are world-class.
What You'll Do
- Develop and execute test plans working collaboratively with other staff members to ensure software quality
- Develop and execute automated and manual test cases and test suites
- Identify and track software defects
- Understand and adhere to the testing practices and standards
- Ensure timely completion of testing tasks escalating problems or issues when encountered
- Continuously seek to improve technical skills and business knowledge
What We're Looking For
- We are looking for QA Engineers interested in defining, enacting, and enforcing best practices for software quality throughout our technology stack.
- Familiarity building and automating test environments.
- Experience with manual and automated front-end testing OR platform and data testing
- QA and automation tools such as Postman, Shell scripts, Selenium, Cypress or similar UI test frameworks.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.