Careers / Positions Media Revenue Product Manager, Video - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a Product Manager to join our Media Revenue team. You’ll conceive and drive a differentiated product vision and strategy that marries the needs of Healthline’s users with those of our advertising clients. Initially, you’ll identify, launch and iterate engaging and monetize-able video experiences on the path to building a strong health-focused video business. You’ll help develop a world class video experience that surfaces the right content for our users at the right time based on the needs of those users and the context of their visit, lifting Healthline’s brand as our user’s most trusted ally in their pursuit of health and well-being.
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside product marketing, editorial, design and engineering teams to grow our ad business, initially focusing on video
- Create and execute a testing roadmap that drives core video growth KPIs
- After you have a solid roadmap underway for video, begin driving vision and strategy around other opportunities for our Health & Wellness media business.
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our audience and advertisers with both quantitative and qualitative data and evangelize those learnings within the organization
- Align stakeholders, set the product roadmap, prioritize features, build consensus, and coordinate product schedules with business teams, engineers and/or independent contractors to ship high-quality experiences.
- Own and write product specifications and user stories.
- Lead and collaborate on launch and go-to-market strategy.
- Foster a culture of testing, data-driven decision making, and accountability for metrics and results.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years product management experience on a consumer facing product.
- You grok (and rock) BOTH user experience and testing to find product/market fit.
- You have strong qual and quant research skills.
- Experience with video products on both desktop and mobile settings.
- Experience with ad products.
- Experience in health and wellness space.
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline