Careers / Positions Content Operations Coordinator - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
This candidate will provide timely and proactive operation support to project managers within the Content Operations team. You will assist in maintaining and managing content operations initiatives and ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
What You’ll Do
- Assist Content Operations leadership team in managing and maintaining the customer support triage process and strategy in place throughout all RV Healthline brands including Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, & PsychCentral
- Resolve and response to customer intake in a timely manner that is receive from our Contact us Form across all RV Healthline brands including Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, & PsychCentral
- Identify process improvement opportunities and manage improvement requests
- Provide other general operations and administrative support to the Content Operations team as assigned
What We’re Looking For
- At least 1 year of recent experience as an operations coordinator or administrative assistant in a professional environment
- Proficient in Google Workspace, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook
- Solution-oriented with superior organization and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication, both orally and written
- Comfort in a fast-paced environment; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline