Careers / Positions Workday Adaptive Planning Lead
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Based on our company growth and recent acquisitions we are currently seeking an experienced Workday Adaptive Planning Lead to join our team. This person will be responsible for leading support for Adaptive Planning products connected to Workday Financials and HCM implementation. Ideal candidates will possess a fun, positive, energetic attitude and thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. This position will have an immediate impact on Red Ventures business units and daily exposure to our executive leadership team.
What You'll Do
- Position will lead support for Adaptive Planning product connected to Workday Financials and HCM implementation.
- Support the varied groups of Adaptive users across the company through design sessions and configuration decisions based on best practices while understanding Red Venture’s unique business requirements
- Create templates within Adaptive to standardize reporting across all companies
- Understand varied use cases for current planning process and implement best practice models into Adaptive Planning
- Liaise with users to ensure their data successfully imports and reports are designed and formatted as desired
- Support and provide required formulas
- Support users Office Connect use cases
- Testing lead for all stages of projects
- Fully administrate and maintain all related activities including monthly loads, upgrades and testing of system, reporting changes and the integration with Workday
- Provide periodic training of users as well as training for new released features
- Interface with Adaptive Support to resolve problems
- Role will ultimately be available to support other financial systems
What We're Looking For
- Experience integrating and connecting financial reporting and analysis programs to accounting systems
- Experience maintaining connections between financial reporting and planning systems and accounting systems, and ensuring data integrity
- Experience with Workday Financials preferred/desired
- Current or Previous Adaptive Planning Certification is highly desired
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot
- Strong communication skills and ability to confidently interact with senior business leaders
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- S. degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems, or related area
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures