Careers / Positions Product Marketing Manager - Health & Wellness, Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthline is seeking a creative, collaborative, and strategic product marketer to join the Health & Wellness team working across our brands – Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, Greatist.com and PsychCentral.com. In this role, you will leverage market trends, consumer insights, and behavioral data to drive the development of new media products that diversify and grow revenue.
With a focus on Wellness categories including CPG, Hospital, and OTC, you will bring products to market that drive user engagement and scale revenue. You will optimize existing products to drive performance, efficiency, and impact. A collaborative and leadership mindset is essential, as you will be managing cross-functional teams and ensuring alignment across multiple stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize and execute against the Product Marketing roadmap.
- Partner closely with Integrated Marketing, Sales, Content Marketing, Consumer Insights, Product Management, and other teams to identify business needs and solutions.
- Develop thoughtful and well-researched market requirements documentation that sizes impactful opportunities and evaluates the competition.
- Price, package and draft business rules for product go-to-market.
- Evangelize products internally and ensure sales utilization through effective training, positioning, and documentation.
- Analyze competitive offerings and identify market trends to anticipate consumer and advertiser needs, contributing to business cases for new product investment.
- Own and report on holistic product success; establish internal and competitive market benchmarks to measure and report KPIs.
What We’re Looking For
- 3-4 years of product marketing experience, preferably in the media industry
- Strong interest in digital advertising and health & wellness industries
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functionally
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational & communication skills
- Strong, confident presentation and writing skills
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline