Careers / Positions Senior Content Designer
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
*This role can be filled remotely or in one of our offices around the U.S.
Are you passionate about using words to create immersive digital experiences? Are you looking for a new and exciting way to flex your creative skills? Are you interested in partnering with designers, researchers, and others to craft solutions that improve people’s lives? If you answered yes, yep and heck yeah to those three questions, then we have the job for you!
Red Ventures is seeking a senior content designer to join our Financial Services team. In this role, you'll use your writing and creative problem-solving skills across various digital channels to build compelling user experiences that guide users through complex financial decisions.
You'll collaborate with a dynamic team of designers, engineers, product managers, UX researchers and fellow writers. Ideal candidates will be egoless, comfortable leading and highly motivated, with a proven track record of driving performance.
What You'll Do
- Plan and write content and microcopy for various digital channels, including landing pages, lead flows, emails, video, and SMS
- Partner with product designers and business leaders to drive strategy, co-create new solutions, and optimize existing product experiences
- Use your knowledge of product design and UX to inform content strategy
- Use data, user research and performance metrics to optimize existing site experiences
- Manage other content designers, providing feedback and fostering growth
What We're Looking For
- 4+ years of experience, preferably in copywriting, marketing or digital strategy
- A firm grip on UX and digital content principles
- An approachable, collaborative and highly motivated personality
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders and manage priorities across multiple projects
- A self-starter attitude, sharp attention to detail, and the ability to steer creative ideation with consideration for the big picture
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital experiences
- A desire to nurture fast-growing, well-funded brands into household names
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate