Careers / Positions Executive Recruiting Researcher
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As the digital assets in Red Ventures’ portfolio continue to grow and evolve, we are seeking to expand our internal recruiting team with an experienced, Executive Recruiting Researcher.
Leading these endeavors, the Executive Recruiting Researcher will conduct detailed research across various industry categories, geographies and companies playing a vital role in analyzing the data to recommend actionable methods of engagement with prospective candidates.
At Red Ventures, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about Who We Are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Build the Executive Recruiting Research function from the ground up, alongside our Executive Recruiters and Chief Talent Officer, informing key decisions on research databases and professional, informational sources
- Develop a method to maintain team informed of high level talent and competitor trends across various industry categories (e.g. Media & Commerce, Health, Education, Financial Services, Travel and Home Services) and markets across the United States with actionable recommendations
- Provide research for specific, talent searches complete with industry, market, company data and a sample of prospective candidates
- Initiate sourcing campaigns to contact prospective candidates, testing and learning new messaging and outreach methods
- Foster an inclusive recruiting process and workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision through our Annual Progress Report.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success
- 5+ years of talent acquisition research experience - executive level a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Suite
- Well-versed in database management
- Effective communicator, both orally and written
- Proactive with a strong bias-to-action mentality
- Highly discrete to maintain candidate and company confidentiality
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures