Careers / Positions Marketing Automation Specialist - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Marketing Automation Specialist you will assist the product and marketing department with a number of critical activities, including but not limited to: campaign creation and workflow, effective segmentation and personalization, compliance management, reporting, and general marketing support.
At Healthgrades, we recognize that our people drive our greatest achievements. We are passionate about maintaining a fulfilling, rewarding and high-energy work environment while setting the stage for your continued success. You'll have the chance to further your own learning and development being a part of a dynamic, employee-focused culture with career advancement opportunities!
What You'll Do
- Perform list match and import processes and segmentation
- Upload and categorize assets for campaign utilization
- Thoroughly QA campaign configurations and assets in accordance with guidelines and approval processes
- Project manage requests through intake application in accordance with established processes and SLAs
- Utilize Eloqua as the singular distribution channel
- Experiment and run A/B tests to optimize campaign performance
- Report weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly on key marketing automation metrics and develop client data feeds
- Provide support for various other marketing programs including HTML
- Deliver digital campaign performance, channel attribution and other reports and analyses, through established dashboards and custom reports for the purpose of increasing campaign performance and driving channel efficiency
- Database management (cleansing, appending, and extracting)
- Provide support and guidance in the growth and development of physician marketing tools and products
- Support team with day-to-day troubleshooting and support
What We're Looking For
- 3 years or more of full-time employment in marketing, PR, communications, or business function
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Willingness to be flexible and take on multiple tasks
- General interest in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Experience with key software platform Alteryx and HTML a plus
- Marketing automation platform such as Eloqua/Marketo, Salesforce and/or Adobe Analytics)
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $80,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades