Careers / Positions Talent Acquisition Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for recruiting, engaging passive candidates, and developing a team? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our Recruiting team. The ideal candidate will have a leadership background in a fast-paced strategic recruiting environment, sourcing experience, and experience partnering with leaders across the organization. Sounds like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat-wearing Talent Acquisition Manager to join our Recruiting Team. Our Talent Acquisition Manager serves as a strategic partner to an industry group by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of Recruiting strategies, coaching recruiters, and collaborating with our leaders in how to find diverse talent to join our organization. At Red Ventures, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about Who We Are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
What You’ll Do
- Fostering an inclusive recruiting process and workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision through our Annual Progress Report and https://www.redventures.com/diversity
- Drive our high-touch talent acquisition process by working closely with your team, your candidates and other internal and external stakeholders to define the recruiting strategy
- Manage a team of recruiters
- Ability to manage full-cycle recruiting for a variety of positions and levels
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals
- Be an idea generator on topics like new recruitment tools, candidate engagement strategies, brand marketing, search/sourcing resources and strategies, and interview process
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with leaders across varying degrees of seniority and functional groups, both externally and internally
- Build the RV brand outside of RV walls to build an external community and network
What We’re Looking For
- 6+ years of experience in talent acquisition
- 3+ years of experience as a manager leading a team
- Experience recruiting for a variety of skill sets (tech, creative, digital marketing, sales, etc)
- Passion for all things related to talent acquisition
- Persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with an established ability to take initiative and build solid, productive relationships and create followership amongst hiring groups and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, and challenging goals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- A commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeks new sourcing strategies and resources, and develops creative approaches to delivering candidates to our leadership
- An ability to operate effectively with an increased workload. Actively owning multiple strategic positions and actively recruiting while simultaneously leading others or projects
- Excellent understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures