Careers / Positions Business Analyst - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades is focused on providing trusted information that helps consumers and providers make meaningful connections. As a Business Analyst you will conduct market analyses, analysing product lines, to support streamlining and improving of internal and external reporting. You will also develop and monitor data quality metrics and ensure business data and reporting needs are met. Strong technology, analytical, and communication stills are must-have traits.
What You'll Do
- Drive identification of requirements across the business to support development of data requirements, issues and reports.
- Determine and develop user requirements for systems in production, to ensure maximum usability
- Designing potential solutions to any problems identified during the research phase
- Preparing and delivering a report of their findings to leadership with comprehensive risk and impact assessment
- Overseeing the implementation of approved process improvements
- Carrying out training sessions and workshops to guide relevant teams
- Carrying out periodic quality checks
- Evaluate, analyze, and communicate systems requirements on a continuing basis, and maintain systems processes, including the delivery of monthly status reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Maximize effectiveness of deliverables and troubleshoot problems
What We're Looking For
- Excellent research and analytic skills
- In-depth knowledge of data modelling techniques
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Must be highly organized and efficient
- Willingness to be flexible and take on multiple tasks
- General interest in the healthcare industry is a plus
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Experience with key software platform Tableau, Alteryx and SQL a plus
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to turn complex concepts into simple language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $60,000 - $80,000*
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Bonus: 5%
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.