Careers / Positions Technical Product Owner, Home
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Product Owner on our Allconnect team, you will help with the management, maintenance, and expansion of our in-house call center software application’s core features. In this role, you will work on global aspects of the application to support and improve the experience of users, both internal and external, as well as the customers. This is role will create a significant value for both our employees and business units.
What You'll Do
- Own the creation and execution of the contact center product roadmap and strategy from ideation to launch and learn; define requirements and craft experiments, initiate, and prioritize projects, and track product development
- Define, track, and analyze key performance metrics from a variety of qualitative (e.g., customer and user interviews) and quantitative (e.g., improve sales performance of New Hires in their first 90 days on the job) data sources; clearly present your findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Conduct user and customer interviews and participate in market research and hypothesis validation, synthesize user and customer research to inform product strategy and roadmap with specific requirements on new and existing features
- Develop efficient user communication and feedback channels
- Perform quality assurance controls on product rollout and user onboarding
- Create support and training systems and documents; work with the agent onboarding team to ensure training is up to date and how the product can be improved to help the onboarding process.
- Work cross-functionally, especially with engineering and data teams, and key stakeholders to align priorities to deliver on business and product goals
What We're Looking For
- 2-4 years of technical product ownership experience and a portfolio of work that backs it up, preferably building a product from 0 to 1 with scalability in mind
- Ability to keep business and strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work needs of self and the larger team with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Experience with rapid prototyping, A/B testing, and experiment design
- Highly analytical and comfortable with using quantitative and qualitative data to influence and drive decisions
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret qualitative product data and product user feedback
- Ability to deconstruct industry and competitor trends to inform roadmaps
- Tenacious, and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player passionate to work in a dynamic, performance-driven environment to identify and solve compelling business challenges
- Experience with Agile, Scrum methodologies
- Experience with JIRA is a plus
Who We Are
Allconnect offers customers a convenient single source to compare and connect integrated media, broadband, home protection, energy and green products. Allconnect’s services are available at allconnect.com, through utility and energy companies representing over 50 million households, and via affiliates. Through more than 20 million annual consumer touch points, the company acquires customers, increases revenue and generates higher customer satisfaction for its partners. Allconnect’s 2016 customer satisfaction score of 86, as measured by the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI), is the second-highest score of the publicly measured companies in 2016.
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join a diverse team of business leaders, engineers, and sales professionals who make getting connected with Internet, TV, and utilities easier for millions of customers. Allconnect proudly boasts the most direct partnerships with leading service providers than any other company in the US, which means our marketplace and comparison tools are more powerful than any other utility service platform that exists today.Learn More about Allconnect