Careers / Positions Senior Business Operations Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
What You'll Do
- Manage and oversee Sales Force Platform
- Build, maintain, and present data, including regular reporting on core metrics and results to RV Health Executive team, CFO / Finance and Sales Leadership
- Own sales commission plan management and calculation
- Build annual forecast models and quantitative analysis of the revenue pipeline
- Own operational metrics reporting, run root cause analysis on performance, and act as the go to source of knowledge for current and historical data
- Own cross-functional effort to evaluate financial impact of the business’s near- and long- term strategic initiatives and collaborate with broader Business Operations team and Finance functions to incorporate into financial planning
- Foster a culture of steering data decision making and accountability for metrics and results
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Robust analytical skills and extensive Excel/Google Sheets experience required; familiarity with SQL and Tableau is an advantage
- Prior experience with Sales Force or similar CRM
- Proven track record demonstrating an aptitude to take ownership of projects: being the point person to develop, design and implement process
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with teammates across multiple geographies and timezones.
- Stellar communicator: this individual will interact with/present to senior leaders, partners, a multitude of audiences on a regular basis
- Entrepreneurial energy and spirit to take initiative and ownership. Desire to work hands-on in a performance based, analytically driven, fast-paced environment. Ability to prioritize across different projects to focus resources on high-impact work
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline