Careers / Positions Human Resources Business Partner
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for driving business results through people development and employee engagement? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our Human Resources team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a fast-paced strategic HR environment, performance management and employee development experience, in addition to a track record of driving results and delivering significant impact. Sound like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat-wearing HR Business Partner to join our Human Resources team. The HR Business Partner serves as a strategic partner to an industry group by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of HR services, support, and consultation across a wide variety of HR areas, including career development, performance management, employee relations, leadership coaching, and learning and development.
What You’ll Do
- High-quality delivery of HR programs, solutions, and support on both the team-wide and individual level for assigned business teams within Red Ventures
- Provide a consultative approach that applies HR and business knowledge, precedence, and excellent intuition to diagnose and provide creative HR solutions that align with Red Ventures’ people and operational goals
- Serve as coach and strategic partner to assigned business leadership, providing talent insights, guidance and support in driving and executing talent strategy and workforce planning
- Offer expertise and one-on-one employee support in the following areas: performance management, resource planning, employee relations, leadership coaching, compensation, learning and development and organizational development
- Implement, maintain the integrity of, and inform change to HR policies and practices through continuous interaction with employees and teams
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers including, coaching, career development, and disciplinary action
- Partner expertly with Talent Management, Learning & Development, Leadership Development, and Recruiting to carry out RV-wide people strategies and programs
- Drive key talent processes with business teams including performance review, talent calibrations, talent planning, and leadership development
- Contribute successfully to priority projects and initiatives at the HR-wide and business team level, including M&A and other strategic impact priorities
- Fostering an inclusive workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision here: https://diversity.redventures.com/
What We’re Looking for
- Expectation of 7+ years of Human Resources or other relevant professional experience, with demonstrable progression and growth in scope and performance
- 2+ years’ experience in an HR Business Partner role directly supporting employees in exempt level roles in a corporate setting preferred, other relevant strategic experience considered
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field or a combination of relevant education / professional experience
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including performance management, talent planning and development, employee relations, leadership and L&D
- Experience working with senior leaders in an “influence-without-authority” role working as a trusted advisor
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritize quickly, pivot to new priorities
- Strong knowledge and application of federal and state employment laws
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret data, identify trends and recommend multiple solutions
- Strong team player with high bias to action and accountability
- Driven, goal-oriented and focused. Always seeking ways to improve and challenge the status quo.
- Curious, agile, nimble
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures