Careers / Positions Identity and Access Management (IAM) Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Manager of Identity and Access Management (IAM) is responsible for the access management program, which is designed to ensure the Red Ventures user identities, accounts, credentials and system access are fully and completely managed. This role is responsible for establishing, growing and overseeing the overall team and identifying, analyzing, evaluating and providing IAM services to Red Ventures. This role directs the planning, implementation/development, and operations of the overall IAM team, processes, architecture, and tools/technology. This role leads a team of Engineers and IAM Support staff that values automation, reusability, scalability, and security using agile/iterative development frameworks and industry-best practices that meet the business need.
What You'll Do
- In conjunction with the Director of IAM, establish, build out and mature the IAM function and its related activities including planning, testing, reporting and delivering IAM services.
- Manage and oversee / monitor daily services, incidents and service delivery, ensure issues are escalated and addressed, ensure processes are followed and evolve overtime as necessary.
- Manage IAM services including; SSO, federation, MFA, provisioning, access certification, role based access control (RBAC) and separation of duties (SOD).
- Participate in the architecture and design of identity solutions for the enterprise including partnering with the business and tech to determine business decisions, processes and technical requirements.
- Support physical card access and video security system for our global workforce
- Manage a staff of access management professionals, which includes but is not limited to, recruiting, hiring and training new staff, conducting performance reviews and providing leadership and coaching for team members.
- Support Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) and InfoSec efforts and initiatives.
- Manage and improve identity documentation as required
- Manage, generate, and improve of key IAM metrics
- Regularly advise business leaders on IAM issues and challenges
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years of experience with IAM with at least 2 years in a leadership role
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions; including identity lifecycle management, access control, Identity Governance and Data/Platform connectors
- Experience developing role based access control strategy and production implementation
- Experience in process definition, workflow design, and process mapping
- Experience with Identity Governance Solutions (SailPoint, etc)
- Experience with Privileged Access Management Solutions (CyberArc, etc)
- Experience with OAuth and associated solutions (Okta, Auth0, etc)
- Experience with SSO solutions (Okta, Azure, etc)
- Experience with Cloud IAM (AWS, Azure, etc)
- Familiar with enterprise physical access control systems (Genetec, OpenOptions, etc)
- Software development experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills and be comfortable presenting ideas and issues to different levels within and outside of the organization, to include; executive leadership, customers, auditors, etc.
- Has a demonstrated track-record for building and leading exceptional teams through collaboration, mentoring, skill training and transition of technologies and processes as technologies and compliance requirements evolve.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures