Careers / Positions Director, National Accounts - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
What You'll Do
- Participate in the development of a sales plan that is realistic, achievable, and aligned with budgeted sales goals
- Investigate and identify new clients within a defined territory
- Manage all sales pitches and sales negotiations with clients
- Formulate a list of optimal sales opportunities within existing accounts and partner with internal stakeholders to develop effective programs and solutions
- Head up pipeline development meetings with internal stakeholders and energize team to achieve goals
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers within potential and existing accounts and create meaningful lasting relationships
- Establish regular, consistent communication with potential and existing clients regarding client goals and marketing objectives, marketing budget, etc.
- Visit existing accounts regularly to evaluate effectiveness of current programs and collect specific, actionable client feedback
- Develop solid overall understanding of company products and solutions
- Utilize internal stakeholders with comprehensive, in-depth product knowledge in account development activities, sales pitches and sales negotiations
- Partner with internal stakeholders to organize data and build a persuasive business case for specific solutions and programs
What We're Looking For
- Demonstrated experience developing sales pipelines and achieving sales goals
- Successful relationship builders to create trusted bond between the client and Healthgrades
- Growth oriented mindset finding ways to achieve sales goals
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by Red Ventures, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $125,000 - $150,000* + commission potential
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades