Careers / Positions Salesforce Engineer - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
A unique division of Red Ventures, Healthline, is looking for a talented Salesforce Developer to join our team. The right candidate for this role will analyze, recommend, and guide the implementation of Salesforce and its tools. They will guide the integration of various accounts gained through acquisitions into a singular install. They will facilitate periodic user group discussions to understand and make recommendations for solutions as well as contribute to product roadmaps so that best practices are being used and to maximize the tools’ full capabilities.
What We’re Looking For
- 3+ years of experience working as a Salesforce developer/administrator.
- Expert knowledge of Salesforce configuration capabilities and system functionality.
- Experience installing and maintaining integrations with Salesforce.
- Experience working closely with business resources as a trusted advisor, making recommendations on what features and functionality to use, how to meet business objectives through Salesforce, and how to improve business workflow to create efficiencies.
What You’ll Do
- Provision user accounts and create a standardized process for the end user lifecycle. Configure roles/profiles/permission sets, queues and groups, Chatter, and troubleshoot user access issues.
- Initiate and support and integration with our OKTA platform to assist with end user lifecycle management.
- Perform routine Salesforce Administrator duties including configuring standard and custom fields/objects, creating and maintaining workflows/process flows, importing and exporting data, creating and customizing reports, dashboards and list views which support specific business processes within RV Health.
- Install and maintain integrations with Salesforce App Exchange apps such as Microsoft Outlook, Tableau Canvas, Google Drive, DocuSign, Amazon Connect, and support development of custom integrations.
- Provide in-depth troubleshooting/analytical skills to assist in resolving errors and find answers. Work with the vendor support team to resolve escalations.
- Utilize Salesforce tools for testing and deploying updates by utilizing change sets and developer/sandbox environments as appropriate. Test all new functionality prior to deployment so that enhancements delivered to the production environment are stable.
- Perform business analysis and make recommendations to help business units leverage Salesforce to the fullest and maintain data quality. Evaluate additional functionality in new releases of Salesforce (3X annually), security updates and App Exchange updates and make proactive recommendations to the business user groups to address roadmap issues.
- Contribute to shared documentation so that learnings are catalogued and available for other verticals.
- Work closely with QA, Business Analysts, BI/Report Designers, Database Engineers, Developers and support staff throughout the full development process.
- Act as subject matter expert on Salesforce and mentor teammates, peers and the larger RV tech community on the Salesforce platform, best practices, and related tools.
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline