Careers / Positions Branded Content Social Media Manager - The Points GuyApply Now
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Branded Content Social Media Manager
What You'll Do
- Breathe life into branded content campaigns to focus on good storytelling above all.
- Work cross-functionally with the Social Media, Business Development and Editorial teams to develop social campaigns that are aligned with client KPIs and goals.
- Partner with leaders to develop strategies based on key business objectives and industry trends.
- Translate insights into actionable client-driven content plans that align with broader social media strategy.
- Act as the strategic bridge between campaign execution and strategy, partnering closely with the Business Development team.
- Have a deep understanding of social media platforms- Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Tiktok as well as keeping an eye on developing platforms.
- Act as thought leader who brings testing and innovation to branded content on social media.
- Project manage branded content social media development.
- Consult and assist with any pre-sales requests.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to internal stakeholders as well as clients, delivering a deep understanding of all new capabilities and strategies.
- Partner with Business Development and Video teams on major pitches to develop the best social strategy to win and retain partnerships.
- Work with Business Development on relevant client-facing materials from pitches to win business to campaign post-mortem meetings.
What We're Looking For
- At least 5 years of experience with at least 2 years experience in bridging branded content and social media.
- Prior experience in a client-facing role, preferred
- Strong time management skills with obsessive attention-to-detail
- Excellent decision-making skills and ability to work in a fluid environment with a high level of autonomy and ambiguity
- Expertise in using social platforms both as a consumer and professional/ business, including experience using publishing tools, Facebook Business and Ad Manager, and Twitter and Instagram analytics and insights
- Proven success managing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Professional and effective communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures spans 5 continents and employs more than 3,500 people. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including CNET, Healthline Media, The Points Guy, Bankrate and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
Red Ventures Health (RVH) is the world’s largest and fastest-growing digital health platform, with over 500 employees in Charlotte, New York, and San Francisco. At the core of RVH is one of the largest brands in Red Ventures – Healthline Media and Distribution – a business that attracts nearly 90MM unique visitors per month in the US (#41 on Comscore’s top 50 list), and 200MM globally, to its science and evidenced-based, yet easy to understand content. Through Healthline.com, MedicalNewsToday.com, Greatist.com, and PsychCentral.com, the company delivers medically-reviewed consumer content, tools, and experiences to help users make better health decisions.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures