Careers / Positions Media and Communications Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Lonely Planet is looking for a Media and Communications Manager to join their team.
What You'll Do
- Help grow the overall brand awareness of Lonely Planet by assisting with day-to-day media and communication activities such as: content creation, media monitoring, writing, planning, maintaining and updating media contact lists and more.
- Act as a liaison with the Lonely Planet team for any press needs and be the first point of contact for all media enquires
- Own the communications calendar for the promotion of LP products and messaging to help amplify sales
- Work alongside all teams, departments, and levels within Lonely Planet
- Manage the relationship with Lonely Planet's media agency
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of experience in media and communications work
- Strong organization, attention to detail and multi-tasking skills required
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills required
- Ability to work with employees across all levels of the company
- Ability to maintain a professional and positive attitude
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures