Careers / Positions FP&A Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
What You’ll Do
- Assess and evaluate financial performance of organization around operational strategic goals, budgets, and forecasts
- Analyze monthly financials for each Red Ventures business, identify trends, and build financial performance reports and analysis for senior leadership
- Analyze and monitor P&L against financial targets; proactively identifying both risks and opportunities
- Partner with stakeholders and senior leaders to perform cost analysis, reporting, and forecasts
- Assist with the annual financial planning and multi-year strategic planning processes. Be a thought partner to business leaders
- Prepare materials and analysis for quarterly earnings calls
- Assist in quarterly board meeting preparation
- Support investor relations, providing private equity investors and lenders with business and financial updates
- Help build and maintain a financial model for the consolidated business
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field (Finance, Economics, Accounting, etc.) preferred
- Minimum 2+ years of FP&A experience at a large company
- Ability to think proactive and strategically within your ideas and actions while balancing the current workflow and needs of the business
- Ability to interact with executive and senior leadership
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organizational skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Fast and eager learner. Demonstrated ability to gain knowledge of the business and become an integral business partner
- Understanding of basic accounting principles and financial statements
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Financial modeling experience
- Knowledge of accounting and financial planning systems (i.e. Workday, Adaptive)
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures