Careers / Positions Digital Campaign Analyst
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are looking for a Digital Campaign Analyst to join our team to help us continue supporting the sales team in executing and monitoring digital campaigns.
What You'll Do
- Maintain understanding of fundamental digital marketing metrics and how they interact and influence one another.
- Remain up to date with knowledge of client specific KPIs, and work with various teams across the organization to ensure they stay on track
- Monitor and optimize campaign pacing & performance with the ability to provide client facing reports
- Successfully work across ad platforms and leverage excel and other measurement tools to optimize digital marketing campaigns
- Consolidate monthly reporting to bill clients accordingly
What We're Looking For
- Flexible, self-starter with the ability to oversee numerous, fast-moving projects at once
- Ability to analyze data and information and translate into actionable strategies
- Media, agency and/or consumer media / advertising experience preferred
- Ability to work across a variety of different teams and functions
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving platforms
- Experience with implementing digital media plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Ability to understand client objectives and how they translate into media strategies
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET