Careers / Positions Paid Social Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Manager, Paid Social will develop social campaign strategies and manage vendor relationships to deliver guaranteed client metrics against branded content, including video views, impressions, engagements, page views, completes, or whatever the format demands. They are an off-platform content and monetization expert, with an eye trained on what’s next.
What You'll Do
- Work with a social agency to build posts for clients’ sponsorships or branded content campaigns - monitoring performance, flagging risk and optimizing as necessary
- Execute and manage influencer-led or other highly customized social campaigns
- Analyze performance to make optimization recommendations mid-campaign and craft insights as part of campaign wrap decks
- Foster relationships with platform representatives, creative, and social analytics vendors to create social go-to-market strategies for tentpole events and editorial features
- Consult with IM and Creative teams in pre-sale, on how to develop assets to suit
Who You Are
- 2-3 years social media experience
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Foundational knowledge of social media landscape and can tell a trend from a fad
- Familiarity with optimizing or reporting on social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, or TikTok
- Experience in advertiser marketing at a publisher, brand, or other media-based entity
- Working knowledge of digital media deal components and media planning
A Red Ventures Brand
CNET tells you what's new in tech, culture and science, why it matters, how it works and what you need. Our global team works 24/7 to explore and explain the changing world around us. You can depend on CNET for news, commentary, analysis, features, FAQs, advice, hands-on reviews, buying guides, amazing photography and fun and informative videos.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET