Careers / Positions Senior Content Designer - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a Senior Content Designer to join our Health creative team. As a Senior Content Designer, you’ll flex your skills in content strategy across a number of digital channels and create compelling user experiences that deliver on Healthline’s brand promise to help all people live well. You won’t go at it alone — you’ll work alongside a collaborative cross-disciplinary team of designers, engineers, product managers, UX researchers and fellow writers. At Red Ventures, we place equal emphasis on soft and hard skills. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, proactive, and a leader in the space, with an established track record of applying content strategy practices to drive performance.
What You’ll Do
- Help grow the Content Design team by establishing processes to support content design and strategy.
- Understand and identify tone and voice best fit for our audiences to curate compelling content.
- Identify needs for content design with design solutions that best support our audiences.
- Adhere to established brand tone and style guides, and digital content best practices.
- Write to a number of channels, including on-site experiences, landing pages, emails, SMS, social media and video.
- Inform content strategy through knowledge of product and UX design.
- Use microcopy to guide user behaviors and drive business outcomes.
What We’re Looking For
- Portfolio of work as a Senior Content designer or related job role.
- A strong grip on UX and digital content principles.
- A repeated method or process to apply prescribed content to specific audiences.
- Problem solving, collaboration, curiosity, open-mindedness.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders.
- Comfort in working quickly and autonomously in your content design activities.
- Experience using digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration (ex. Miro, Sketch, Figma).
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture.
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline