Careers / Positions Leadership Development Facilitator
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Working on our global Learning & Development team, you’ll facilitate experiences that measurably improve the effectiveness of Leaders across Red Ventures, by:
What You’ll Do
- Facilitating leadership development workshops and programs, in hybrid settings
- Designing workshops and programs that meet the needs of RV leaders, at scale
- Measuring the impact of workshops and programs to constantly improve quality
- Providing both strategic and operational support for the design and delivery of a variety of cutting edge development, teaming, and coaching programs
- Driving learning experience-related communication with participants and stakeholders
- Ensuring efficient schedule management and timing for a scalable, sustainable delivery
Who You Are
- 2-4+ Years experience delivering trainings in virtual and in-person settings
- 2+ Years managing and leading employees
- Demonstrated experience in the area of Leadership Development across design, delivery and evaluation using a range of modalities.
- Experienced in building blended learning environments with design capabilities particularly related to leadership development.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategies into critical talent development initiatives
- A student of leadership development, constantly keeping up to date with the latest trends in leadership development
- Comfortable improvising and operating in ambiguity. Does not require a playbook or script to succeed
- Consistently delivers projects on time and with quality
- Prioritizes the learner experience with every solution
- Creates solutions that improve results and clearly communicates those results to the team
- Excellent written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong program/project management skills with ability to collaborate with and lead others through influence
- Remote eligible, but must be willing to travel to Indian Land, SC 4-6 times per year
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures