Careers / Positions Business Operations Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Business Operations Analyst on the Sales team, you will analyze & communicate performance, as well as own operational initiatives for the Red Ventures family of health brands (Healthline, MedicalNewsToday, Greatist, Psych Central, and Healthgrades). The role will include performance and trends communication, opportunity modeling, financial forecasting, and ad hoc projects. You won’t just analyze the data - you’ll own your work; from ideation and strategy to implementation; focusing on a variety of projects directly impacting the evolution of our Sales teams.
What You'll Do
- Help manage and oversee Salesforce Platform
- Own sales commission plan management and calculation
- Help build annual forecast models and quantitative analysis of the revenue pipeline
- Report on operational Sales metrics and run root cause analysis on performance
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to evaluate financial impact of strategic initiatives
- Foster a culture of steering data decision making and accountability for metrics and results
What We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail (Intermediate to advanced Excel)
- Prior experience with Salesforce or similar CRM preferred
- Passionate about maintaining data integrity and accuracy
- Adept verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present data in a clear and concise manner
- Comfortable working autonomously and collaboratively with teammates across multiple geographies and time zones
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline