Careers / Positions SEO Analyst - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
RV Healthline is seeking an SEO Associate who prides themselves on the ability to craft a content strategy, experiment and apply learnings, in order to drive organic growth across our suite of domains - Healthline, Medical News Today, Greatist, and Psych Central.
As an SEO Associate, you’ll be responsible for owning the SEO content strategy from start to finish, as well as implementing and analyzing all SEO initiatives. You’ll work closely with the Editorial, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance is strong.
What You’ll Do
- Refine, track, and optimize content marketing strategies
- Perform keyword research and on-page recommendations to support editorial production
- Assist editorial teams on content updates
- Work and collaborate with outside SEO vendors
- Monitor overall site performance and report to stakeholders
- Collaborate with editorial and production teams to create content that attracts incoming traffic & links
- Identify new areas of opportunity and content gaps to increase organic footprint
What We're Looking For
- 2-3 years of experience in SEO, digital marketing, or a related field
- Experience using site analytics (Google Analytics)
- At ease presenting in front of a large group, reporting to key stakeholders
- Experience using popular SEO tools and be able to analyze data and metrics to make decisions
- Basic knowledge of technical SEO concepts & implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills for cross-functional collaborations
- Highly organized
- Proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- Have a passion for SEO and an ability to keep on top of the latest trends and best practices
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline