Careers / Positions Senior Creative Project Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a dynamic, innovative Senior Project Manager who excels at leading laterally across multiple internal teams and vendors to drive creative, brand and media projects forward. This is a highly visible role, offering the opportunity to interact internally and externally across senior levels of the organization. Excellent communication and people skills are essential as the role will act as the primary creative interface for departments across the business as well as vendors and other third parties.
What You’ll Do
- Manage timelines, budgets, and team allocation across key brand-related projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget
- Own project communication and timeline from initiation, planning, execution
- Collaborate with creative teams to ensure proper alignment of creative resources for all current and upcoming projects and asset requests
- Work with project requests to identify needs, define success, and equip creative and media team members with clear direction and guidance
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in project management software
- Conduct weekly stand ups with stakeholders to track project progress against goals, objectives and timelines
- Ownership of day-to-day project operations, auditing status of all assignments, establish expectations, provide status updates and field feedback
- Coordinate meetings with stakeholders related to project execution and provide updates to leadership
What We’re Looking For
- 2+ years agency experience leading large, cross-functional marketing projects
- Established project leadership experience in an advertising or marketing agency working across brand strategy, creative execution, website development, and paid media
- Proven experience in managing large-scale brand and marketing projects with multiple stakeholders and complex roadmaps
- Possess a thorough understanding of marketing creative processes.
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful program/project management
- Be a motivated self-starter who is also a team player with great cross-group collaboration skills
- Exhibit excellent oral and written communication skills
- Track record of successfully delivering high-quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Detail-oriented, yet able to look at a wide array of choices and identify what truly matters
If a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of vaccination against COVID-19, as this position is required to work onsite. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate