Careers / Positions People & Talent Associate - UK & Ireland
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a People & Talent Associate, you will interact with all levels of leadership, lead the onboarding process for new hires and maintain employee information within our HRIS. While you’ll be a results-driving expert, solving dozens of routine employee questions daily (or hourly!), you will have exposure to many aspects of Human Resources including Orientation and Onboarding, Benefits, Payroll, HRIS, Employee Relations, Leave of Absence and Performance Management.
What You'll Do
- Reporting in to the UK & Ireland HR Director you manage all new UK employee onboarding, including technology ordering, right to work checks, contract issuing, reference checking, month 1 onboarding.
- Educate UK & Ireland employees on company policies and practices, respond to employee inquires timely and effectively.
- Provide assistance with first-tier employee questions and escalate complex questions to the HR Manager.
- Generate documentation related to employee actions (promotions, transfers, etc.) and process in HRIS system.
- Lead the Offboarding process including, conducting exit interviews, and communicating with respective partners regarding final pay, benefits and equipment returns.
- Create general employee data reports and analytics as requested.
- Work in partnership with broader HR Operations team in Charlotte, North Carolina (HRIS, Payroll, Benefits, Immigration, Employee Relations) and provide support to the UK HR team as needed.
- Contribute successfully to priority projects and initiatives at the HR-wide and business team level, including M&A and other strategic impact priorities.
- Work on special projects as assigned and other duties as needed.
- Manage the recruitment process/interview scheduling.
- Take ownership of Greenhouse and advertising of new roles, managing the candidate journey.
What We're Looking For
- At least 3 years of relevant HR admin & coordinator experience, directly supporting employees in a corporate setting preferred.
- Some knowledge and application of UK employment law
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational acumen
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to write or speak about complex issues.
- Ability to conduct research, analyse material logically, and share ideas and recommendations clearly.
- Ability to handle matters of confidentiality with the utmost tact and diplomacy.
- Experience using HRIS and ATS – Workday & Greenhouse
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience and exposure to a variety of HR facets including Leave Administration, Benefits, Payroll, HRIS and Employee Relations
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and often-changing environment: Must have the ability to multi-task and prioritise quickly, pivot to new priorities.
- Strong team player with high bias to action and accountability
- Driven, goal-oriented and focused. Always seeking ways to improve and challenge the status quo.
About Red Ventures
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures