Careers / Positions Product Operations Coordinator - Healthline
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
The Healthline Commerce team connects people to products and services to help them take their next healthy action. We run content and ecommerce experiences that answer everyday health and wellness questions. We work with editorial and medical integrity to only share products that match our standards. We’re looking for a Product Operations Coordinator to support this important work.
You’ll be in charge of adding new products for sale and keeping product information up to date. You’ll ensure alignment between our site and the partner site through regular audits, running approval processes. If something comes up, you’ll work with the appropriate teams to resolve consumer / partner concerns about information on our sites. Ultimately this role owns the product information that helps visitors to our sites understand what to buy in order to take their next healthy action, touching millions of lives in the process.
The right person for this job will skew heavily on detail orientation, organization and compliance, married with an empathy for making sure consumers have the best experience through the right information. You’ll be able to both fix the problems you identify and work cross-functionally with others to fix. If you want to build experience in digital and product and invest in your personal development to do so, this is a good starting block.
What You'll Do
- Ensure the consumer shopping experience provides the accurate information needed to make a purchase decision.
- Proactively identify and advocate improvements to the consumer experience; address feedback provided by consumers through our customer service team and onsite surveys.
- Regularly audit our website for accuracy and compliance; Regularly update information (descriptions, price, imagery, tracking links, etc) in our systems.
- Coordinate updates for current and new products with our Marketing team and Partnerships.
- Provide operational assistance to the Product team to ensure on time delivery and success of new feature launches.
- Work closely with our Content and Design team to create assets needed for the user experience; coordinate review and approvals across Legal and Compliance teams.
- Maintain links with our partners to ensure a seamless consumer experience and sale tracking; easily identify and quickly solve broken tracking through analytics.
What We're Looking For
- Attention to detail - you can complete tasks in an accurate and timely manner.
- Organization and efficiency - you can manage your own time and prioritize various tasks accordingly, working to deadlines when needed.
- Demonstrate quality - you continuously aim to improve processes, deliver work to a consistently high standard, and can give examples of having done this in previous experiences.
- Inclusive Communication skills - you can effectively communicate with a range of audiences through both written and verbal interactions.
- Team player - you value the importance of working with others to achieve great results.
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline