Careers / Positions Talent Acquisition Partner - UK & Ireland
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Do you have a passion for recruiting and engaging passive candidates? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our UK HR team as a Talent Acquisition Partner. The ideal candidate will have a background in a fast-paced recruiting environment, sourcing experience, and experience partnering with hiring managers. Sounds like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat-wearing Talent Acquisition Partner to join our UK People Team. Our Talent Acquisition Partners are responsible for partnering with hiring managers to build and execute on a strategy that enables us to identify and recruit the absolute best talent available, with a focus on building diverse teams and providing a top notch candidate experience. At Red Ventures, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about who we are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our UK businesses.
What You'll Do
- Reporting into the UK & Ireland HR Director you will foster an inclusive recruiting process and workplace.
- Full-cycle recruiting ownership to include: resume review, initial phone interviews, candidate communication/follow up, running feedback sessions, and conducting offer calls and offer negotiations.
- Partner with the US Talent Acquisition counterparts to keep aligned with global recruitment.
- Partner with hiring teams to define open positions and the strategy to fill them which includes creating position descriptions, defining outreach/sourcing plans, building the evaluation process and conducting offer and negotiation conversations
- Utilise our ATS (Greenhouse) to manage open positions in a manner that promotes data integrity to enable you to use data to build and pivot on a hiring strategy with the teams that you support.
- Identify and effectively manage a strong pool of both active and sourced/passive candidates
- Source passive talent using sources such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Slack, Google, and other databases and tools
- Partner with internal teams to generate new ideas to continuously innovate the recruiting and sourcing strategies
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with hiring teams and managers
- Own special recruiting projects ranging from interview training, interview process changes, evaluating new technologies and sources, etc.
- Play an integral role in the development of company branding efforts both locally and nationally
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience with a proven track record of success partnering with hiring teams to recruit high performing talent
- Excellent persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive partnerships
- Experience creating thoughtful recruiting/sourcing strategy for both active and passive candidates
- Resourceful, ambitious and resilient personality with a focus on producing meaningful results
- Motivated and driven to take on additional responsibilities with a sense of urgency
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects and open positions simultaneously
- A team player with a willingness to embrace and adapt to change who focuses on getting better everyday
About Red Ventures
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger - at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures