Careers / Positions Associate Vice President, Health Systems - Healthgrades
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Healthgrades continues to revolutionize the way that Americans choose the right provider and right facility for their health journey. Recently acquired by Red Ventures, we are in rapid growth mode and looking for a passionate individual to accelerate sales within health systems.The AVP, Health Systems drives new sales and cultivates regional and national health system accounts. The candidate will have successful experience navigating complex sales cycles within hospital system executive teams. The right individual will be self-motivated with the ability to accelerate sales using a combination of ingenuity and agility.
What You'll Do
- Participate in the development of a sales plan that is realistic, achievable, and aligned with budgeted sales goals
- Investigate and identify new clients within a defined territory
- Manage all sales pitches and sales negotiations with clients
- Formulate a list of optimal sales opportunities within existing accounts and partner with internal stakeholders to develop effective programs and solutions
- Head up pipeline development meetings with internal stakeholders and energize team to achieve goals
- Identify key stakeholders and decision makers within potential and existing accounts and create meaningful lasting relationships
- Establish regular, consistent communication with potential and existing clients regarding client goals and marketing objectives, marketing budget, etc.
- Visit existing accounts regularly to evaluate effectiveness of current programs and collect specific, actionable client feedback
- Develop solid overall understanding of company products and solutions
- Utilize internal stakeholders with comprehensive, in-depth product knowledge in account development activities, sales pitches and sales negotiations
- Partner with internal stakeholders to organize data and build a persuasive business case for specific solutions and programs
What We're Looking For
- 5 years of demonstrated experience developing sales pipelines and achieving sales goals
- Successful relationship builders to create trusted bond between the client and Healthgrades
- Growth oriented mindset finding ways to achieve sales goals
- Creative and entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to respond calmly, quickly, and decisively to unpredictable or unexpected events and changes
Pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay Act, below is a summary of compensation elements for this role at the company if based in Colorado. The following benefits are provided by RVO Health, subject to eligibility requirements.
- Starting Salary: $100,000 - $135,000* + commission potential
*Note actual salary is based on geographic location, qualifications and experience
- Health Insurance Coverage (medical, dental, and vision)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401(k) with match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Bonding Benefit Program
Who We Are
Founded in 2022, RVO Health is a new healthcare platform of digital media brands, services and technologies focused on building relationships with people throughout their health & wellness journey. We meet people where they are in their personal health journeys and connect them with both the information and the care they need. RVO Health was created by joining teams from both Red Ventures and UnitedHealth Group’s Optum Health. Together we’re focused on delivering on our vision of a stronger and healthier world.
RVO Health is comprised of Healthline Media (Healthline, Medical News Today, Psych Central, Greatist and Bezzy), Healthgrades, FindCare and PlateJoy; Optum Perks, Optum Store and the virtual coaching platforms Real Appeal, Wellness Coaching, and QuitForLife.
We will use the remainder of 2022 to separate from Red Ventures and fully transition into the new entity. We will communicate fully and transparently along the way, honoring the culture, people, processes and spirit that got us to this point.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
RVO Health is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at RVO Health is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to join a team that’s changing the game in the healthcare space? Healthgrades.com is the leading online marketplace to find and connect with the right doctor, the right hospital and the right care. Half of all Americans who visit a doctor this year will visit Healthgrades.com as part of their healthcare journey.Learn More about Healthgrades
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.