Careers / Positions BackEnd Developer, Red Digital
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Digital is working to build best-in-class technology to drive digital transformation for our nationally recognized clients. As a Red Ventures company, we have more than 20 years of experience building strategic, longstanding relationships with some of the world’s most powerful brands across industries like telecom, financial services, real estate, and entertainment.
Enjoy building Integrations with national brands, or API’s used by thousands every day? Each day, you'll create, code and optimize applications and services in a workplace where you can see the impact of your ideas. We are all about teamwork, accountability, innovation, and a customer-first approach. We work hard but do so in a collaborative, fun, and flexible work environment.
Don’t meet all the requirements, but feel you would be a great fit, we encourage you to please apply and outline how your experience fits!
What You'll Do
- Build services that power our marketing technology by integrating with 3rd party services and our central product platform.
- Use a DevOps model, utilizing metrics and monitoring to manage our services.
- Continually look for opportunities to build value in the codebase: set standards, build tools, and automate jobs to make yourself and your team better and faster.
- Add to a culture that loves experimentation, Agile development, and intellectual curiosity
- Be part of building a positive team environment
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years server-side experience in technologies such as Node, Golang, PHP, or C#
- Experience designing and building APIs for a variety of clients.
- Understanding of how to build and consume REST APIs
- Experience using databases as part of a transactional system.
- Analytical and detail-oriented minds with ability to execute and deliver projects on time
- Experience in unit testing
- Experience with a CI/CD pipeline
- Ideal team players: hungry, humble, and smart! We value those who are curious, eager to learn, and strive to be great people to work with
- AWS experience
- Terraform experienceexperiene
- Production experience with Docker and cloud environments like AWS
- Experience with GraphQL, MongoDB, and DynamoDB
- Experience with architectural design, creating diagrams and communicating to stakeholders
- Understand and know when to leverage various web services, software tools, and software architecture approaches to autonomously design scalable, maintainable, secure, and reusable solutions
- Experience with test driven workflows to ensure high quality and continuous integration of software.
Who We Are
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures