Careers / Positions Benefits Coordinator
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is seeking a talented and motivated Benefits Coordinator to join the Human Resources team to help manage our growing portfolio of employee benefit offerings.
What You'll Do
- Lead benefits orientation and onboarding session.
- Act as point of contact for general questions related to benefits and retirement plans.
- Address employee inquiries and concerns related to benefits; partner with internal teams and vendors for resolution as necessary. Regularly update employees regarding status of outstanding inquiries and escalate issues as appropriate leadership.
- Review, confirm and communicate with employees regarding all qualifying life events (e.g. birth, marriage, loss of coverage, etc.).
- Process benefit data in the HRIS system and other vendor portals as required.
- Review and reconcile plan data to ensure accuracy; assist with internal and third-party benefit plan audits.
- Review monthly billings and invoices from vendors for accuracy and ensure timely payment.
- Assists with review and monitoring of plans and programs to ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Manage benefits materials and develop innovative solutions to promote employee engagement and showcase benefits information for HR colleagues and employees.
- Maintain the benefits section of the employee intranet site.
- Assist with the annual benefits open enrollment process to ensure successful implementation.
- Work on special projects as assigned and other duties as needed.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related degree
- At least 1 year of relevant benefits administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail and audit skills
- Ability to perform efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to write or speak about complicated benefit issues
- Ability to conduct research, analyze material logically, and share ideas and recommendations clearly.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Ability to handle matters of confidentiality with the utmost tact and diplomacy
- Workday experience a plus
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures