Careers / Positions Senior Vice President - Red Digital
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Digital, an AI-powered marketing solutions business within Red Ventures, is seeking a Senior Vice President to oversee multiple, multi-million-dollar strategic partnerships and businesses units in its portfolio. Currently, Red Digital serves as a digital acceleration hub for clients in the financial services, telecommunications, home security and entertainment industries with plans to expand.
What you’ll do
- Develop visionary solutions and operational goals to enable end-to-end digital experiences on a variety of direct-to consumer, national and global brands
- Lead a 50+ person cross-functional team of marketing, media buying, design, data & analytics and engineering resources
- Source and cultivate new partnerships in the industry category for which our L&D platform, proprietary technologies and marketing capabilities can be applied
- Serve as part of Red Digital’s senior leadership team; helping to shape future business growth and team culture
What we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree with a track record of professional success; MBA a plus
- 12+ years of business experience; running strategic partnerships and P&Ls in a general management capacity
- Exposure and understanding of digital transformation and marketing practices with the ability to drive business metrics via media, site optimization, customer journeys and eCommerce solutions
- Significant management experience leading high-performing teams
Who We Are
About Red Digital: Red Digital helps global companies attract and acquire customers through best-in-class digital execution and by improving all aspects of the customer journey. Built on Red Ventures’ legacy performance marketing platform, proprietary media and distribution network, and more than 20 years of expertise running digital operations on behalf of brands, Red Digital launched in 2021 as both Red Ventures’ oldest and newest business. Red Digital currently employs over 300 teammates across the US. For more information visit www.reddigital.com.
About Red Ventures
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures
Covid 19 Vaccine Requirement: Unless otherwise prohibited by law, if a candidate is successful and a conditional job offer is made, the candidate then will be required to submit proof of a full vaccination series against COVID-19. Requests for reasonable accommodations on the basis of disability, pregnancy status, or religious belief will be considered on an individualized basis.