Careers / Positions Senior Operations Associate, Financial Services
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
Senior Associate of Operations
What You'll Do
- Support our Financial Services business by managing one of our strategic partnership relationships in the Insurance (Auto & Home insurance ) vertical.
- Gain hands-on experience in operations, digital marketing, finance, partnership relationship management and several other key areas of Red Ventures insurance business.
- Manage both day-to-day and strategic operations, including formulating, designing, implementing and executing strategic initiatives for one of our partnerships.
- Own communication streams with key stakeholders of our partner. You will be responsible for communicating performance trends, testing ideas, brand launches, and larger initiatives that will step-change the partnership’s growth trajectory.
- Manage priorities and execution across a team of analysts, creatives, and engineers.
- Conduct thorough analyses of revenue, conversion, and performance to drive greater profitability as well as efficiency and effectiveness for the business and our stakeholders.
- Contribute to the overarching business strategy using frameworks with first- and third-party data to evaluate decisions
What We’re Looking For
- At least two years of experience in a highly quantitative and analytical environment
- Comfortable with measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in an analytically or technologically oriented discipline.
- The ideal candidate is proactive, has a positive attitude, is well organized, and is adept at managing competing deadlines and priorities
- Comfort in a fast-paced and often changing environment, with an inclination to solve new problems and learn new skills
- Experience with SQL, SSAS, Tableau or other database/analysis packages preferred
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate