Careers / Positions Account Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As an Account Manager on the Red Ventures' Education team, you will own full-funnel client success management from ideation and inception to ad deployment, including - but not limited to - partner engagement, program conceptualization, ad building, quality assurance, data storytelling and program optimization. This position will have complete ownership over their individual book of business and direct/indirect leadership on the Account team.
What You'll Do
- Understand partner’s marketing objectives and work with cross-functional teams to create innovative strategies that maximize program performance
- Manage the construction of partner digital advertisements.
- Drive the day-to-day client activity to ensure accurate and timely execution of marketing programs
- Partner with clients and internal teams on multivariate test plans to maximize client campaign performance
- Lead client meetings to present and discuss program optimization, execution and marketing best practices
- Manage an internal book of business in full, including revenue management, budget planning, monthly updates, heightened financial acumen, among other aspect
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of related industry experience, preferably in account management or direct marketing at an agency or marketing company.
- Experience with in-depth analysis and problem solving with the ability to think strategically while seeing the execution all the way through
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development, ad strategy, and service
- Intellectually curious, takes initiative to dig deeper and understand business drivers
- Ability to quickly assess client situations and configure mutually beneficial value propositions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as mastery over the Microsoft Suite of products (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Ability to prioritize and meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Top talent that has a bias-to-action and thrives in environments where they are creating new opportunities where none currently exist
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures