Careers / Positions Copywriter
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Bankrate is looking for a Copywriter to join our brand team. In this position, you'll partner with a dynamic team of designers, editorial editors, social media producers, video producers and content strategists in a fast-paced, challenging environment on a range of projects including social media campaigns, video ads and more.
You narrate your life with headlines. You appreciate puns but know when (and when not) to use them. You're full of fresh ideas and love working with others to bring those ideas to life. You're a wordsmith, and you're looking for something new, something that will let you flex your creative skills and show the power that words can hold.
Sound like you? Well, you're in luck.
What You'll Do
- Write high-performing content across a number of channels, including social media and video.
- Facilitate and participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Concept campaigns alongside other writers, designers and video producers.
- Work closely with the creative team, business analysts and others to bring ideas to life.
- Maintain brand style guides and periodically audit copy to ensure consistency.
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of agency experience with copywriting, social media, email marketing or brand advertising. Scriptwriting experience is a plus!
- Passion for your craft, with an appetite to continue to challenge yourself and those around you.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills, with the ability to self-edit work.
- A strong grip on digital marketing and copywriting principles.
- Experience using digital design tools for wireframing, prototyping, and virtual collaboration such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Figma, Invision, Abstract, Miro, Axure, Lucid, etc.
- A coachable, approachable and highly motivated personality.
- The ability to confidently present work to internal stakeholders.
- Experience using data to iterate on existing digital campaigns.
- A sense of humor and eagerness to participate in a fun, collaborative culture.
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com. For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join one of the most prestigious brands in the world, and do meaningful work that helps millions of people make better financial decisions for their families and their futures. Our Bankrate team spans offices all over the country, and we’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us grow – from technology experts, to journalists, to business leaders, and more.Learn More about Bankrate