Careers / Positions Senior SEO Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
As a Senior SEO Manager, you’ll be responsible for implementing and analyzing all SEO initiatives, as well as owning the SEO strategy from start to finish, for this new expansion on the Healthline portfolio. You’ll work closely with the Editorial, Product, and Marketing teams to ensure the domain’s organic health and overall organic performance.
What You’ll Do
- Refine, track, and optimize content marketing strategies
- Perform on-going technical site optimizations
- Identify opportunities to optimize site infrastructure, sitemaps, robots.txt file, pagination, page response codes, meta data, internal linking, schema markup, core web vitals, and other factors.
- Perform keyword research to support editorial production
- Assist editorial teams on content updates
- Work and collaborate with outside SEO vendors
- Monitor overall site performance and report to key stakeholders
- Collaborate with editorial and production teams to create content that attracts incoming traffic & links
- Manage website tests across browsers, operation systems, and devices to ensure all sites are running effectively
- Help design and implement SEO and user engagement testing
- Identify new areas of opportunity to increase our organic footprint
What We're Looking For
- At least 3 years experience in SEO, digital marketing, or a related field
- Experience using site analytics (Google Analytics)
- At ease presenting in front of a large group, reporting to key stakeholders
- Experience managing large websites from a technical perspective
- Experience using popular SEO tools
- Knowledge of technical SEO concepts & implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Strong communication skills for cross-functional collaborations
- Highly organized
- Proven ability to work well under the pressure of quick deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable working independently and cross-functionally
- Have a passion for SEO and an ability to keep on top of the latest trends and best practices
- Some familiarity with HTML/CSS
- You have a good awareness of the digital marketing ecosystem
- You are a natural born collaborator with a proven ability to learn quickly and adapt
- You thrive in creative, fast-paced, data-driven environments
A Red Ventures Brand
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join the world’s fastest-growing digital health platform, with a global audience of hundreds of millions of monthly readers. Healthline is one of the largest brands within the Red Ventures portfolio and includes prestigious digital properties such as Healthline.com, Medical News Today, PsychCentral, and Greatist. We’re looking for a wide range of talent to help us continue to build a stronger, healthier world.Learn More about Healthline