Careers / Positions Senior Manager, RV Studios (Branded Content)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
To support our exciting business growth, we are actively recruiting a Sr. Manager to join the Media team at Red Ventures (RV), with an initial focus on the CNET family of brands (CNMG). RV acquired CNMG in Fall 2020, thus making it the largest digital holding company globally - and this is just the beginning.
This role will work with the Sales and Integrated Marketing teams to develop compelling, original branded content ideas on behalf of clients through the lens of RV’s brands, across social and video platforms.
What You'll Do
- Participate in cross-team brainstorms in response to client requests, providing a POV that is both creative and strategic
- Develop briefs, slides, mood boards, sample distribution strategies, and talent recommendations
- Infuse deliverables with cultural relevance, audience insight, and storytelling
- Work across pre- and post-sale, maintaining strategic oversight to deliver on the concept as pitched
- Present to clients, and participate in high-level pitch meetings as requested by Sales and leadership
- Maintain an active and evolving awareness of platform capabilities, trends, and content formats
- Collaborate with Sales, IM, Editorial, Data, Product and other teams as needed to present the best possible idea
What We're Looking For
- 5-7 years experience developing commercial content for clients, either at an agency, publisher, sports/entertainment company, or brand
- Portfolio of high-quality, effective work for leading brands
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Join an iconic portfolio of world-class brands that reach close to 100 million unique visitors monthly, advising passionate consumers about everything they love. Properties under the CNET umbrella include GameSpot, ZDNet, Metacritic, TechRepublic, and more. We’re looking for top-tier journalists and other top talent to join our mission of helping people make life’s most important decisions.Learn More about CNET