Careers / Positions Senior Video Producer - TPG
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
We are seeking a versatile, experienced Senior Video Producer for our video team. As a leader for video within The Points Guy creative team, you will have the unique opportunity to influence and shape the outcome of strategic projects including YouTube content, organic social, and brand advertising. You will also be a key content producer supporting multiple teams across Red Ventures and a conceptual leader, helping develop the evolutionary plan for our video investment.
What You’ll Do
- Own the production process for assets across organic social, YouTube, and paid media including management of shoots, identifying and managing required freelance talent, and supervising the post process and content delivery.
- Produce, shoot and edit core content for our The Points Guy YouTube channel, Branded Content campaigns and Brand Marketing channels.
- Partner with our brand ideation team to develop new content franchises, YouTube series, and video strategies to grow awareness of The Points Guy brand.
- Manage video timelines, budgets, and team allocation across key brand-related projects, ensuring projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Manage and develop junior-level producers and editors at Red Ventures travel
- Manage our video technology needs including production and post-production gear.
- Manage content distribution, including publishing on site, on social platforms, and with external syndication partners.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years video production experience at a digital publisher, marketing agency, or an in-house video team working across brand content, paid media, and YouTube.
- Proven experience in managing staff, crews and freelancers.
- Established experience as a DP/shooter and as a self-sufficient editor in Premiere Pro and related software.
- Possess a thorough understanding of storytelling and video creative processes.
- Demonstrate maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, leadership skills essential to successful production
- An expert at managing multiple in-progress and in-queue video productions.
- Be a motivated self-starter who is also a team player with great cross-group collaboration skills
- Exhibit excellent oral and communication skills
- Track record of successfully delivering high quality projects on time in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
- Passion for travel and deep knowledge of the travel industry, including aviation, hotels, and credit card loyalty programs.
- FAA Part 107 commercial drone license
- On camera experience as a host or vlogger
- Foreign language skills
- International field production experience, including securing carnets, filming permits and visas
- Experience developing new processes and creating functional documentation for video
- YouTube Certification, Video software certifications as applicable
Who We Are
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, Bankrate, CNET and Lonely Planet.For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures