Careers / Positions Corporate Recruiting Coordinator (Remote)
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
In order to accomplish our long-term growth goals, we are expanding our talented People Operations Team with a new Recruiting Coordinator. This person will provide administrative assistance to the Digital Recruiting team, will be responsible for providing a great candidate experience, and will have high visibility with internal and external stakeholders. The role will expand as the business needs evolve and grow.
What You’ll Do
- Provide administrative support with strong problem solving skills to the Digital Recruiting Team through scheduling and coordinating phone and onsite interviews for a variety of positions and seniority levels within Digital Marketing, as well as helping other teams as needed
- Manage onsite interview days to include: greeting candidates, conducting tours, managing schedule changes and providing a strong candidate experience
- Provide on-going verbal and written communication to candidates and hiring managers
- Own the new hire process including drafting and sending offer letters, managing background and drug screen processes, on-boarding communication, etc.
- Coordinate candidate travel to interviews and new hire relocation process
- Project management for new and ongoing recruiting initiatives
- Recognize and propose solutions to improve the recruiting process
- Role may eventually expand to include resume review and sourcing to identify qualified candidates and owning job requisitions
What We Are Looking For
- 0-3+ years of experience with a proven track record of success in administrative roles
- Previous recruiting coordinator experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- High level of attention to detail and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple recruitment projects simultaneously
- Proactive mindset and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and dynamic work environment
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures