Careers / Positions Talent Partner
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At a Glance
Red Ventures is actively looking for a Talent Partner. This role will be responsible for taking RV's organizational talent strategy across Performance, Engagement and Learning & Development, and implementing them within each of our industry groups. You'll play a key role in both advising the central talent strategy as well as working closely with our local HRBP teams.
In a nutshell, you’ll engage, inspire and influence people at all levels of Red Ventures and function as a trusted consultant on talent initiatives.
What You’ll Do
Partner with the central talent teams to create, implement, and measure innovative strategies that align with the Industry-specific and organizational goals. To do this, you will:
- Creates strategies to drive our culture and business objectives.
- Regularly communicates with HR Business Partners in the industries to stay current of their ever-changing people and business strategy.
- Cultivates a deep knowledge of RV’s talent philosophies around compensation, performance, and leadership.
- Uses key data inputs around engagement, attrition, and performance to help craft and measure the strategies.
- Drafts communication strategies for large scale initiatives such as performance reviews and M&A activity.
- Develops and executes communication initiatives in partnership with Industry Groups.
- Provides proactive and reactive messaging that supports key initiatives and program rollouts
- Partners with the HRBPs and central stakeholders on change management initiatives to ensure successful roll-outs of new information and organizational change.
- Provides coaching on how to effectively leverage training; when it makes sense to use training and how to measure success.
- Proactively updates the team on central talent initiatives, such as engagement surveys and performance reviews.
- Consults with business leaders and HRBPs, providing talent guidance as appropriate
- Works closely with the industry groups to increase engagement, team productivity, and retention.
What We’re Looking For
- An HR professional with 3+ years of experience working in a global HR organization, understanding of how HR teams work together to achieve business outcomes.
- A data-first decision maker with demonstrated experience creating and driving quantifiable KPIs and leveraging employee data to engage and retain top talent in the organization.
- A skilled communicator who can build a strategy and gain buy-in across a diverse functional team.
- An autonomous results-driver that can prioritize a broad spectrum of initiatives, opportunities, and executable tasks from day to day.
- A change manager who maximizes the impact of change and minimizes the implications by focusing on people first.
- A team player who is humble and balances the needs of their stakeholders and audiences.
- A results driver who is someone who gets things done, quickly and proactively and thrives in an agile environment.
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures