Careers / Positions Data Platform: Senior Product Manager
Our goal is to listen, engage, and activate voices across Red Ventures to ensure that all identity groups and perspectives are represented in our work. Our aspiration is to have diverse teams at every level of the company, and we seek candidates who bring unique personal experiences, curiosity and an eagerness to embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion.
At A Glance
The Data Platform team at Red Ventures is looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to join our growing team. The Data Platform is Red Ventures’ foundational data layer and CDP, which powers all of our brands and partner brands. You will have the opportunity to shape the future of our internal products and user experiences and contribute to the success of several well-known and established digital brands within the Red Ventures portfolio.
The Senior Product Manager will play a critical role in helping to define and execute the strategy of one or more internal services, taking a hands-on leadership role that includes both strategic planning and communications and day-to-day product management. This role assumes a consistent record of accomplishment for aligning and ensuring end-to-end product readiness, the ability to influence and organize a diverse, cross-functional team, and the development of a strong team culture that aligns with the principles of Red Ventures.
What You’ll Do
- Own the strategic direction and creation of the data platform’s core roadmap, with key initiatives possibly including
- Powering company-wide analytics resources to unlock monetization use cases spanning the entire company.
- Expand standardized data tooling and visualization to help smooth data onboarding to the platform.
- Spearhead growth in SaaS support for implementation of the data platform on new partnerships.
- Level-up value proposition around sensitive data collected across RV.
- Solve for consistent data contracts with ingesting key data from verticals.
- Own foundational data tooling around data ingestion, governance, storage, and integration.
- Manage your product line lifecycle from sunsetting legacy products to prototyping and testing new features/products and ideas
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams across the organization to identify opportunities and implement solutions that add short- and long-term value
- Lead planning meetings and provide advice and guidance on the direction of data platform products
- Partner with engineering to manage priorities for systems, workflows, and product enhancements related to data platform offerings
- Serve as the internal and external subject matter expert for data platform offerings
- Advocate for implementation and advise on the use of data platform products as part of driving the success of each brand’s strategic roadmap
What We’re Looking For
- A team player with a relentlessly positive outlook and entrepreneurial spirit
- Proactive learner with a curiosity to always be learning and uncovering new tools and techniques with strong attention to detail.
- A proven ability to do both tactical work and set an overall strategy when working on a project--seeing beyond the data to anticipate the next step or question
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment requiring a high degree of productivity, adaptability, innovation and follow-through.
- Strong communication skills: ability to translate quantitative details into clear, succinct summaries and recommendations and influence decisions for peers and executive audiences. Must be comfortable communicating at all levels from C-Suite to junior team members.
- Possess an ability to drive effective collaboration between a cross-functional team of varying levels of experience and disciplines
- BA/BS in a relevant field preferred
- 3-5 years of product management experience is preferred
- Past experience working on data products, data warehouses, and/or other data-centric software solutions encouraged
Who We Are
- Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit redventures.com.
- We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
- Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
- We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.
Red Ventures is a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships. We’re made up of dozens of teams spanning multiple industries and geographies - all working together to help people make life’s most important decisions. Whether you’re looking for freedom to build new brands and businesses from the ground up, an opportunity to partner with brands who are already globally recognized, or a combination of both - this is a place where you can unlock substantial experience and even make entire career shifts, all within one organization.Learn More about Red Ventures